Women's Health & Well-being Charity Lunch
“Life is like the river, sometimes it sweeps you gently along and sometimes the rapids come out of nowhere.”
― Emma Smith, Novelist
- Over 55,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer each year in the UK, and nearly 1,000 women die of the disease every month – Breast Cancer Now
- 11 women die in the UK every day from ovarian cancer. Two-thirds of women are diagnosed once the cancer has already spread – Target Ovarian Cancer
match all the money raised at the charity event.
River Aesthetics is raising money to support the vital work of these two women’s charities by holding the River Runs Deep lunch - a women’s-only charity fund-raising event on Wednesday 6th February.
There will also be a charity auction and a prize draw.
- Where: The Haven Hotel, Sandbanks When:
- Wednesday 6th February at 12.30
- Cost: £45 per head includes canapés and Prosecco on arrival and two course lunch.
Tables of ten available. Companies have agreed to match all the money raised at the charity event.