14 July CoolSculpting – the treatment and who is it for?
Posted at 11:37h in Blog, Body, CoolSculpting, Face, Skin
When diet and exercise fail to give you the desired results, CoolSculpting® is an option for any appropriate patient 18 years and older who wants to get rid of stubborn fat bulges and does not have any medical reason not to be treated.
- targets stubborn fat cells
- reduces the number of fat cells by up to 27% after 6 months
- no downtime needed after treatment
- can be used to treat under the chin, bra fat, chest, upper arms, back fat, flank, abdomen, under the buttock and thighs.
- is more cost effective than lipo, plus no scarring
- achieves natural results
- is an effective, non-surgical treatment
Coolsculpting® is an FDA-approved innovative fat-freezing process, known as cryolipolysis, that destroys fatty deposits in a highly targeted way giving the treated area a smooth, contoured appearance by reducing fat. Patients see amazing results, with no surgery or downtime! The results are long-lasting and, once treated, the fat cells are gone forever.
You can find out more about Coolsculpting® here, or give us a call on 01202 024060 today!