We are extremely proud of the results we achieve. We always discuss and set expectations about the treatment outcomes, however occasionally patients may not get the result they hoped for. We always want to satisfy our patients and will always look for ways to rectify any concerns. All we ask is our patients get in touch and let us know, giving us the opportunity to discuss and where possible rectify the outcome.
If you are unhappy with your treatment please contact our Complaints Manager email@example.com in the first instance and we will make arrangements for a follow up appointment to discuss your concerns.
Please read our policy below which sets out the formal procedure for our complaints procedure:
Our formal complaints policy
At River Aesthetics we take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain, we ensure they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to our patients’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about a treatment or the service that we provide is Lisa McKinnon, firstname.lastname@example.org our Complaints Manager.
- If you make a complaint on the telephone or at the reception desk, we will listen to your complaint and offer to refer you to our Complaints Manager immediately. If the Complaints Manager is not available at the time, we will arrange for you to speak to Dr Manning or Dr Woodward. Our front of house staff member will take brief details of the complaint and pass them on. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if you do not wish to wait to discuss the matter there and then, arrangements will be made for a conversation at a time to suit you.
- If you complain in writing the letter will be passed on immediately to the Complaints Manager.
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to Dr Manning or Dr Woodward, unless you do not want this to happen.
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing as soon as possible, normally within three working days.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint. If the you do not wish to meet us, then we will attempt to talk to you on the telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days we will notify you, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
- If you are not satisfied with the result of our procedure, then a complaint may be made to Save Face: https://www.saveface.co.uk/complaints/